STLCOP Custom Visa® Platinum Rewards Card
Support STLCOP As You Shop
As a pharmacist, you’re already well aware that small things can make a big difference. That holds true when it comes to supporting your alma mater, too. Open a St. Louis College of Pharmacy Visa® card, and your everyday purchases will support College programs designed to serve you. It’s a big return on your STLCOP pride that comes at no extra cost to you.
Here’s how it works: We’ve teamed up with UMB Bank to create a customized STLCOP Visa® Platinum Rewards Card that benefits both the College and you financially as well as professionally. The STLCOP Alumni Association receives a $50 donation from the bank when you use the card within 90 days of its issue. On top of that, the Alumni Association receives a percentage of every retail purchase you make with the card. The association uses these contributions to reduce fees for College alumni activities—enabling us to do more to strengthen STLCOP’s professional network and leadership role.
You’ll benefit from:
- No annual fee;
- Earning rewards points for shopping at participating retailers, redeemable for name-brand merchandise, event tickets, gift cards, or travel reward options. You can find an up-to-date list of participating retailers at the Bonus Rewards website;
- Zero percent introductory APR on purchases initiated during the first six months, and after that, the interest rate will be the Wall Street Prime rate + 9.74 percent;
- Absolute fraud protection and 24/7 emergency customer service;
- Auto rental and accident insurance, among other enhanced Visa Platinum® benefits; and
- An easy way to show your STLCOP pride by selecting from a trio of designs showcasing either Morty the Eutectic or the College’s skyline.